Voting
Saturday, February 21, 2009

I'm back

So it has been a while and the main reason is because I have a new computer and I had forgotten the password for my blog. I finally dug around and found the piece of paper hidden in that special spot that took ages to find. The second reason is because I have started studying again and that is taking up some of my spare time.
Saying that, I came home from work this afternoon and decided that I needed some time for my brain to slow down so I hauled out the stamps and decided to do some challenges.

The first one in Kristina Werners colour challenge. I am surprised that her edible arrangement was not a colour challenge in itself! Here are the colours;
We haven't got kiwi kiss yet in Australia so I substituted Old Olive instead. I must say that I have not used anything like this combination before and to be honest, in the earth elements colour family, I use really rust and more mustard the least. So here is the card;
Here is the fine print
Card: Old Olive, More Mustard, Really Rust, Whisper White and Old Olive DSP from the Bali Breeze set
Inks: Old Olive, More Mustard, Really Rust, Whisper White and versamark
Stamps: One of a Kind
Punch: Boho (how great is this punch!)
Bling: Silver hodgepodge and random white ribbon.
I will be back soon with some other challenge cards.
Bron


1 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow you have used the colours really well.