Voting
Wednesday, September 24, 2008

The Yungaburra collection

In an attempt to do something different from a card for the Yungaburra markets, I came up with the idea for lolly bags. There are several versions throughout the stampin up ideas book but this is my take. The bags are zip lock bags from officeworks. The background card is cut to 10cmx10cm. Cardstock -Stampin' Up Cameo Coral, Garden Green, Real Red. Stamps - Fish from 'fishy friends', Heart from 'like it latte' and Many thanks from a stamp set I forgot to name (I was new to the stamping thing then).











These two cards use Summer Sun as their card background, then a band of whisper white and then band of real red. The dragon fly comes from 'unfrogettable'. Not sure where the flower came from but it is a stampin up stamp.



This last one is my favourite. The frog is from 'unfrogettable', stamped with stazon onto watercolour paper (which I love) and coloured in with garden green using a blender pen. The dotty paper is a piece given to me with a door prize and comes from the 'summer picnic' designer paper in the current spring catalogue. It is amazing how far you can make a scrap piece of paper. The background card is 10cm x10cm garden green. The tag is ruby red and stamped with thank you from a stamp collection that I again did not name (first timer - I have since learned what to do with the sticky name tag).



I found these quite fun to do and I think they look quite groovy.

Bron


3 comments:

Lisa R said...

What a great idea. They would be good for lolly bags at a kids party.

Ruth said...

These look great! I hope the markets went well!

Kelly said...

Hey Bron! I like these! Cute :-)

xoxo Kelly