Voting
Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Another challenge (OCC)

I can't believe that Christmas is coming so soon. I just had my hair cut and booked the next appointment for the 17th Dec - a week before Christmas!! and the day before I go to New Zealand to spend Christmas with my family.

Though not strickly keeping to the sketch challenge at our creative corner, I couldn't leave this one without a sentiment. The bling (ribbon and pearl brads) came from cheap shops here in Cairns and I do like the velvety ribbon along the bottom which is a dark green.
The card stock used includes glorious green, green galore, real red and whisper white. The stamps come from the fishy friends set and the crab and co set and coloured in using blender pens. I think it turned out ok and quite suitable for the summer Christmas here in Australia.
Bron

0 comments: