Voting
Thursday, May 13, 2010

Challenge time :)

Tis challenge time. I have had a big fortnight with having to do two big presentations of my PhD work and needed to de-stress when I got home from work yesterday.

Last week I was in Wagga Wagga (Now there is an Aussie place name for you! Pronounced Wogga Wogga!) and Bathurst for University and then this week I have been doing a three day workshop on how to deal with the ever increasing numbers of violent and aggressive patients. It was an informative workshop but I am feeling a little sore from all the man handling (though the man handling was particularly pleasant!).

My plan was to do the inkspirations sketch challenge and the Just add ink challenge and while I have done a card for both, I was too late getting the Just add ink challenge photographed and blogged. I did do other challenges last night and they are below on my blog.
So, here was the sketch challenge.
And here is my take on it. I am still hooked on rich razzleberry and old olive. They just go so well together.
Anyway...need to cook some dinner. The next door neighbours have a roast cooking and it smells so yummy. Very tempting to do something similar...
Bron

2 comments:

Renée said...

love the colours! thanks for playing :)

Chantelle said...

This is so sweet - the colours look fabulous together and I love the cake image. Wonderful job with the challenge.