Voting
Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Birthday time

Well, not birthday time for me but a few of my workmates have requested birthday cards so birthday cards it is. I took a break from study on Monday and got stamping. It was a wet day here which is starting to be the norm as wet season sets in for another six months. The problem with stamping in wet weather with high humdity is that your card stock is damp and the stamped images turn out blotchy which is dissapointing. I suppose I could have got the hairdryer out.

So, I borrowed Adriannes "wild about you" stamp set and created these cards. Hopefully the video works.



Well, my plan is to do some more over the weekend but I have to do some more work on my research proposal so we will see how it pans out.

Four weeks of work left this year then off to Nepal, India and New Zealand
Bron

0 comments: