Voting
Sunday, February 22, 2009

Amy's Challenge

I was a day late getting a card in for Amy's last challenge but have given this weeks a go. Here is the sketch outline
And here is my creation
The fine print

Cardstock: Chocolate chip, Creamy Caramel, Whisper White, SU afternoon tea designer paper


Ink: Chocolate chip


Stamps: "with love"from Yummy and a little bit of happiness


Bling: Silver hodgepodge and some white ribbon

Now because I had actually done a card for Amy's challenge last week, I am also going to add it on this post. So here is the sketch
And here is the card that I made last night
The fine print
Cardstock: Old Olive, Chocolate chip, Whisper White and SU Afternoon tea designer paper
Ink: Old Olive and Chocolate Chip
Stamps: Eastern Blooms, "Dream" from live your dreams
Bling: Chocolate chip ribbon, some pearls and pewter hodgepodge
I had fun doing this one
Bron

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the "heart" one Bronnie. I love the DSP and the way you have used the "Little bit of Happiness stamp.I often forget about using that one! Great job!It's in my faves!

Erin said...

I love the metal accent on the card! What a great idea!

AmyR said...

Both are great - I'm glad you included the other one so that I saw it!! Thanks for playing along!! :)

Rachel said...

These cards are soooo pretty!!