Voting
Sunday, February 22, 2009

Gina's challenge

Hi, I'm back again for another challenge. This time its Gina's. The rules are that it must have some designer paper and a sentiment. Here is the sketch

Here is my version. When I was making it, I was thinking 'this card looks very autumny'. Then for the next minute of two I struggled to work out what season it is in the Southern part of the Southern Hemisphere. You lose track in the tropics because we dont have autumn or spring and not really summer and winter. We just have a wet and dry season and after having 1.5 metres of rain so far this year, I think it is safe to say we are still in the wet season. Anyhow, back to the card...here it is

So, to the fine print

Cardstock: Chocolate chip, Whisper white, afternoon tea designer paper

Ink: Chocolate chip, basic black, really rust, yo yo yellow

Stamps: Eastern Blooms and the salutation is from a SU set that I forgot to name (if someone can tell me what it is called I would be greatful).

Bron

0 comments: