Voting
Saturday, February 28, 2009

Beate's weekend challenge

I should be studying but my stats paper and more precisely logarithm's are doing my head in so I have hit the stamps and done some challenges. Beates weekend challenge is a sketch challenge which I must say are easier for me than colour challenges. Here is the sketch:

It looks innocent enough so I gave it a go

I think it turned out ok. It was a tight squeeze at points but a bit of trimming and we were there. I dont have a lot of word stamps but have been using the 'lexicon of love' stampset alot to make up for it.
So here is the fine print
Cardstock: Cameo coral, creamy caramel, chocolate chip, whisper white, afternoon tea designer paper
Ink: Cameo coral, versa mark and chocolate chip
Stamps: Live your dreams and lexicon of love
Adds and ends: chocolate double stitched ribbon and scollop punch
So onto the next one
Bron

2 comments:

Beate said...

Great card, Bronnie! I love those colors. And heck....taking a break from studying is healthy. After stamping you can focus better. That's my opinion and I am sticking to it.
Thanks for playing! Have a great weekend. Hugs and smiles

Anonymous said...

I love this Bronnie- its a bit different to all the other live your dream cards around-Its in my faves! (Wow!! A comment from Beate!!!)