Voting
Saturday, March 6, 2010

Inkspiratons Sketch #19 Second attempt

Despite the pact that I had with myself that I would be in bed by 9.30pm each night (A fairly acceptably bedtime in Cairns) this week...I have failed. I started stamping at 7.30 and thought I will just whip up these cards and be in bed by 9.30pm but didn't get cleaned up and all my stuff packed away until 11pm! The reason...I decided to have another go at this challenge from Makeesha
Its similar to the sketch but a bit different. I used really rust, garden green and whisper white and the One of a kind stamp set. Of course I had to have some bling. It looks better in real life.
Anyway, I will see how I go as far as doing other challenges.

Bron


4 comments:

Paula Fuller said...

Love it Bron. Very clean. Nice choice of colours. A combo I haven't used before.

Makeesha Byl said...

wow you make garden green look amazing! now that is a colour i never thought could look good. lol! well done getting not one but two done! yay....now off to bed! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh! That combo is just stunning! You have done a fabulous job. Well done!

Anonymous said...

All those flowers arranged together are gorgeous! I love the brads in the centre of each flower! Beautiful card!
Michelle