Voting
Tuesday, March 30, 2010

From the scrap pile

After doing all the challenges I had little bits of card scattered across the table and thought "I wonder if I can make some cards out of this pile' and these cards are the results.

The first one was just a small little card. I just had to try out my new stamp set that fits my punches.
This was some left over designer paper and I used my new stamp set and my new scallop punch. The kraft card stock is new but I had used it in the challenges so it was so new any more
In this one I had to try the new ribbon I got and also the designer label punch I recently got as well (it works!! so much easier than trying to cut it out yourself)
This one was trying out the new taffeta ribbon that I have just brought (it was a big order)
So was this about using the scraps or about trying out my new things? Well a bit of both. It was a challenge to try and get colours working together without having to cut into new card stock.
Hope you have enjoyed my creations
Bron

1 comments:

Paula Fuller said...

Think my favourites are the first one and the third one! Well done Bronnie! Good to see you are putting all those stamp sets to use!