Voting
Friday, July 30, 2010

Christmas in July and a day at Paulas

Believe it or not, I have had requests for Christmas cards already...what the? It is only July...well it is almost over but it is still July. So yesterday while I was at Paula's I borrowed some stamps and created some Christmas cards. Today is a bit cloudy, as it has been in Cairns for the last five weeks (its not meant to be at the moment....DRY season time) hence the photos are a bit ordinary
I have not idea what the next stamp is called or where it came from, other than from Paula's box of old stamps

Paula, was making up kits for her ladies craft night at church and was throwing all sorts of scraps out and I took to them like a chicken in dirt. She had managed to cut strips of designer paper and I turned them into a criss cross pattern for the background of the next two cards which turned out really good (I think)



Have a great day
Bron

1 comments:

Paula Fuller said...

Gee that was quick posting. Glad you had fun...maybe I should call you chooky Bron!