Voting
Sunday, July 4, 2010

The July collection

Just thought that I would put up some of the cards that I have made over the last wee while. I made these robot cards while at Paulas for a stamping day. I couldn't resist these little robots and they make nice little boy cards.
These cards I made after work at Atherton with Adrianne. She has now set up the 'shed' as a stamping room and I have a few more shifts in Atherton so the stamping gear may be going for a few more trips up the range to Yungaburra
I have no idea what this stamp set is called
And I am still working out how to use this house stamp set more effectively...a work in progress

Some masculine cards using an old (like three years old) scrap pack
And back to my favourite colours
And another attempt at the houses...still a work in progress
and a kiddie card
The end...time to go and cook spagetti bolagnaise for 50 people. My bible study group is on 'welcome in' tonight at church where we have a cook up once a month.
Have a great day
Bron

0 comments: