Voting
Sunday, November 16, 2008

Alisa's colour challenge number 8

Because I live in the tropics you would think that a colour challenge that uses an advert titled 'tropical delight' should be easy to do, wouldn't you but no. Alisa's colour challenge was exactly that. And since when did Soft Sky and Tempting Turquoise go together?
For starters I only have a scrap of Groovy Guava left over from the SU feild training night and secondly I used all my tempting turquoise on the card swaps for the SU night and only have scraps left of that colour. What to do....??? So here is my improvisation for lack of card. Thank goodness I had some soft sky left!
I picked up on the flowers and lines in the doonah.
The fine print...
Card:
Tempting Turquoise
Soft Sky
Whisper White
Groovy Guava
Stamps:
Sentiment from Sweet serendipity
Small flowers on Tempting Turquoise from Sweet serendipity
Large flowers from Friendship blooms
Dotted line from Live your dreams
Inks:
Large flowers: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
Dotted lines: Tempting Turquoise, Real Red
Sentiment: Chocolate Chip
Other bits:
Red ribbon from overflow
Dimensions

Till next time
Bron

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

well done, i think it goes great together - mine is still in my head *sigh*

Anonymous said...

This is a great interpretation of that inspiration pic and very pretty! I love "Friendship Blooms"

♥ Kristy Woods ♥ said...

This looks gorgeous, well done