Voting
Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Gina's Challenge

I really liked this challenge, thanks Gina. I sat looking at the picture of the cushion for ages searching for inspiration and then I got something. Here is the picture from Gina that is the source of inspiration.

And what did I come up with?


I have tried to pick up on the red trim of the cushion and thought a saying that involved dreams was appropriate for cushion. I used a couple of pearls on the centre flowers. I think it turned out quite well.

The fine print...

Card:

Whisper White

Real Red

Stamps:

Flowers from Friendship blooms

Sentiment from Live your dreams

Inks:

Tempting Turquoise

Real Red

Pixie pink

Spare bits:

Dimensions

Pearls from Overflow

I think I am becoming a challenge addict, but I love the challenge.

Bron

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's really lovely Bronnie! Don't worry there are many of us challenge addicts out there!