Voting
Sunday, November 16, 2008

Its been a while...

I am not surprised that my last post was the 20th October. I have been a bit buzy and have been spending my days off up on the Atherton tablelands at Adriannes so today is the first day that I have had at home and have not had to go to work (touch wood!). So today, aircon on, DVD on, stamping stuff...everywhere. No church this morning, going tonight so some good quality time with me and my stamps. I have made a few creations today, well three. One for a challenge and two for the markets. Here are the market cards: This card uses a stamp set from the up and coming summer catalogue that we got at the Stampin Up field training night held here in Cairns at the Hilton called Live your dreams.

The card uses designer series paper in old olive and purely pomegrante. It is a different look for me who doesn't have a lot of flowery stamps but I think it has turned out quite well.

The next card uses the garden whimsy set which is on loan from Adrianne and after staring at the set for ages this is what I came up with. I think the background card is Ruby Red then Lovely Lilac and finally the stamps were stamps onto confetti cream. I had to use the stamp-a-majig to get the words going around the flowers and the antlers (is that what they are called) of the butterfly has rinestones at the end.

0 comments: